A website that finally matches the quality of your business.
中英雙語網站 · 明碼實價 · 交付即用
Fresh photos, a current menu, clear prices — in English and Chinese, Traditional or Simplified. Built in your own account, taught to you in Cantonese or English, and yours from launch day.
新照片、最新菜單、清晰價格——中英文並列,繁體或簡體皆可。建於您自己的帳戶,以粵語或英語教會您操作,上線當天起就是您的。
- From $2,500, fixed $2,500 起,價格固定
- Your name on everything 一切以您的名義
- Replies within 1 business day 一個工作天內回覆
- Monterey Park, in person 蒙特利公園,可面談
Built for the businesses that keep the San Gabriel Valley running
為聖蓋博谷的商戶而設
Restaurants
餐廳
A bilingual menu Google can read, ordering on your own site at a flat courier fee, table reservations. Google 讀得到的中英文菜單、在自己網站以固定司機費點餐、網上訂座。
Clinics & salons
診所 · 美髮
Online booking with deposits — no-shows drop from 15–25% to 3–6%. 含訂金的網上預約——爽約率由 15–25% 降至 3–6%。
Accounting, real estate, law
會計 · 地產 · 法律
A bilingual site and Google profile that match the trust you've already earned. 配得上您已建立的信譽的中英文網站及 Google 商家檔案。
Studios & shops
工作室 · 店舖
Class sign-ups, events, a small store — in your own account. 課程報名、活動、小型商店——在您自己的帳戶內。
Is this for you?
這項服務適合您嗎?
Yes, if… 適合您,如果…
- You run an established shop, studio, restaurant or clinic 您經營有一定歷史的店舖、工作室、餐廳或診所
- Your website hasn't kept up with your business — or you're ready for your first one 網站已跟不上您的生意,或準備擁有第一個網站
- You'd like it done well once, then own it and run it yourself 希望一次做好,之後由您擁有及管理
We may not be the best fit if… 或許不是最合適的選擇,如果…
- You mainly need the lowest-cost option for a small, up-to-date site 網站規模小、內容新,主要考慮最低價格
- You'd prefer a monthly subscription over owning the site 較喜歡按月訂閱而非擁有網站
- You need a custom app rather than a website 需要的是訂製應用程式,而非網站
Either way, we're glad to point you to the right option for you. 無論如何,我們都樂意為您推薦最合適的方案。
One price. Add what you need.
一個價格 · 按需加購 · 交付即用
New Build
全新建站
- Starting fresh — we plan your pages and write them with you
- Up to 20 pages and 150 photos
- Built in your own Squarespace, Square or Shopify account
- Two rounds of changes per step · training · 30-day support
Rebuild
網站重建
- Your site deserves an update — we refresh it and carry over what works
- Pages, photos, text and existing links migrated so Google keeps finding you
- Up to 20 pages and 150 photos, in your own account
- Two rounds of changes per step · training · 30-day support
Modules
加購模組 · 任意選擇
- Chinese version (Traditional) 中文版(繁體)+ $500
- Simplified add-on 簡體版本+ $200
- Social feed 社交媒體動態+ $300
- Events & RSVP 活動報名+ $600
- Table reservations 網上訂座+ $500
- Booking with deposits 網上預約+ $1,000
- Online ordering 網上點餐 flat-fee courier, no commission 不抽佣+ $1,300
- Restaurant menu & QR kit 餐廳菜單及 QR+ $600
- Online store 網上商店+ $3,000
- Google Business Profile Google 商家檔案+ $350
- Directory listings 目錄登錄+ $250
- Big site 大型網站+ $900
Starts with a $250 Discovery meeting, credited to your project. After handover: no monthly fee. Ad-hoc help $95/hr, optional annual check-up $300. 由 $250 需求評估開始(可抵扣項目費用)。交接後無需支付月費。
Best for established shops, studios, restaurants and clinics ready for a website that matches their reputation. If the lowest price is the priority, we'll gladly suggest a simpler route. 適合有一定歷史、希望網站配得上自身口碑的商戶。若以最低價格為首要考慮,我們樂意為您推薦更簡單的方案。
How it works — four steps, four to six weeks
流程——四步,四至六週
-
Free 20-minute call, then Discovery 免費傾 20 分鐘,然後需求評估
We talk about your business first, no obligation. If it's a fit, a $250 Discovery meeting (credited to your project) produces a one-page plan with a fixed price. You sign it — that page is the project.
先免費傾談您的生意,沒有任何義務。合適的話,$250 需求評估(可抵扣項目費用)會產出一頁式計劃及固定價格。您簽署確認——這一頁就是整個項目。
-
Homepage design 首頁設計
Two rounds of changes, then sign-off.
修改兩輪,簽署確認。
-
The rest of the site 其餘頁面
Two rounds of changes, then sign-off.
修改兩輪,簽署確認。
-
Launch, training, 30 days of support 上線、培訓、30 天支援
A recorded training session in Cantonese or English, a short guide in Chinese and English, and the keys. Payment 50% to start · 40% at step 3 · 10% at launch.
以粵語或英語錄製培訓、一份中英文簡明指南,以及鑰匙。付款:開始時 50% · 第三步 40% · 上線時 10%。
Why owners choose us
為何本地商戶選擇我們
You own it
交付鑰匙 · 由您作主
Domain in your name, site in your own account, admin login from day one. Your website stays with you, always. 網域以您的名義登記,網站在您的帳戶內,由第一天起持有管理員登入。網站永遠屬於您。
One price
一口價
The price on this page is the price. Modules are fixed too — the total is simple addition. No guessing, no surprise invoices. 本頁的價格就是實價,模組同樣固定,總額只是簡單相加。無需猜測,沒有意外帳單。
Bilingual by a native
母語級中英文,而非機器翻譯
Standard written Traditional Chinese by a Hong Kong–born engineer — readable in Hong Kong, Taiwan and the mainland — with Simplified as an add-on. English that reads like English. 繁體書面語,港台及內地讀者均可閱讀;可加購簡體版本。
A real engineer
工程師親自製作
You work directly with a full-stack engineer who explains your options plainly — including where AI tools help and where they don't. 由全端工程師直接與您合作,坦誠說明各種選擇——包括 AI 工具在哪裡有用、哪裡沒有。
Taught to run it
培訓至您能獨立操作
Friendly training in Cantonese or English, with a written guide in Chinese, so updating menus, prices and photos feels easy. 以粵語或英語親切培訓,另附中文書面指南,讓更新菜單、價格及照片變得輕鬆。
Local, in person
蒙特利公園本地 · 可面談
Monterey Park based. Meet over tea, or on WeChat. One familiar person from first call to launch — the same one who builds and trains. 蒙特利公園本地。可以一起飲茶面談,或在微信上聯絡。由第一次通話到上線,都是同一個熟悉的人負責建站及培訓。
Six things we put in writing
六項書面承諾
Your name on everything
一切以您的名義
Domain, platform account, payment account, admin login — all yours from day one. We work inside your account as a collaborator you can remove. 網域、平台帳戶、收款帳戶、管理員登入,由第一天起全屬於您。我們只是您帳戶內可隨時移除的協作者。
No monthly fee to us
不向我們付月費
No retainer, no contract, no auto-renewal. Your site stays online whether or not you ever need us again. 無長期合約、無自動續約。無論日後是否再需要我們,網站都會照常運作。
The quote is the price
報價即定價
If it isn't on your one-page plan, it isn't a charge. Extras are added only after your written OK, at the list price on this site. 計劃書以外不收費。追加項目須經您書面同意,並按本站定價計算。
One business day
一個工作天內回覆
Email, phone, text or WeChat — you hear back within one business day, Monday to Saturday, from the person doing the work. 電郵、電話、短訊或微信,週一至週六,一個工作天內由負責人本人回覆。
48-hour handover
48 小時內交接
If we ever part ways, you get every remaining file, note and password within 48 hours, and we remove ourselves from your accounts. Any Squarespace, Square or Shopify designer can take over. 如日後不再合作,我們會在 48 小時內交付所有餘下的檔案、筆記及密碼,並退出您的帳戶。任何熟悉該平台的設計師都可接手。
Honest about results
對成效坦誠
We won't promise a #1 ranking — we'll deliver the fundamentals that earn one: speed, mobile, correct English and Chinese structure, Google Business Profile — and show you your progress in Google's own numbers. 我們不會承諾「第一名」,但會做好贏得排名的基礎——速度、手機體驗、正確的中英文結構、Google 商家檔案——並以 Google 自己的數據向您展示進度。
Questions owners ask before they sign
簽約前,商戶常問的問題
Do I own my website and domain? 網站和網域是否屬於我?
Yes. The domain is registered in your name, the site is built inside your own Squarespace, Square or Shopify account, and you hold the admin login from day one. We work as a collaborator on your account, and you can remove us any time.
是。網域以您的名義登記,網站建於您自己的 Squarespace、Square 或 Shopify 帳戶內,您由第一天起便持有管理員登入。我們只是以協作者身份進入您的帳戶,您可隨時移除我們的權限。
Is there a monthly fee or a contract? 需要付月費或簽長期合約嗎?
Not to us. No retainer, no auto-renewal, nothing to cancel. You pay the platform directly for hosting, in your own account, at its public price. If you stop paying us for anything, your site stays up.
不需要向我們付月費。沒有長期合約、沒有自動續約、沒有需要取消的東西。主機費用由您直接以公開價格付給平台,並在您自己的帳戶內。即使日後不再與我們合作,網站仍照常運作。
What if we stop working together — or you disappear? 如果日後不再合作,或者聯絡不上你們,怎麼辦?
Because everything is already in your name, there is nothing to hand back. Ask, and we send any remaining files, notes and passwords within 48 hours and remove ourselves from your accounts. Any Squarespace, Square or Shopify designer can take over.
由於一切本已在您名下,其實無需「交還」。如您提出,我們會在 48 小時內交付所有餘下的檔案、筆記及密碼,並退出您的帳戶。任何熟悉 Squarespace、Square 或 Shopify 的設計師都可以接手。
Can I update the site myself? 我可以自己更新網站嗎?
That is the point. Before launch we sit down with you — in Cantonese or English — and change hours, prices, photos and menu items on your own site together. You get a recording of that session and a short written guide in Chinese and English, plus 30 days of support after launch. If you're a Mandarin speaker, the written guide and WeChat make it easy — Roger reads and writes Chinese fluently.
這正是我們的目標。上線前,我們會以粵語或英語與您一起操作一次:更改營業時間、價格、照片及菜單項目。您會獲得該次培訓的錄影及一份中英文簡明指南,上線後另有 30 天支援。國語人士可透過書面指南及微信溝通——尤定本中文讀寫流利。
Is this a template? 這是模板網站嗎?
We build on the platform's own tools, and we say so. What you pay for is the part a template can't do: pages written from your business, your photos placed properly, old links migrated so Google doesn't lose you, Chinese that reads like Chinese, and someone local to teach you. Every site under Work is live — open it on your phone.
我們使用平台本身的工具建站,並坦白說明。您付費購買的是模板做不到的部分:根據您的業務撰寫的頁面、妥善編排的照片、搬遷舊連結以免 Google 找不到您、讀起來自然的中文,以及一位本地的人親自教您。「作品」欄中每個網站都仍在運作,歡迎用手機打開查看。
Why $2,500 when I've seen "$199 in two days"? 為何要 $2,500?我見過「$199 兩天上線」。
Those offers can be a fine start for some businesses. They are usually a template with your logo added, hosted on the seller's account, so the real cost shows up later in monthly fees and in what it takes to leave. Our price is the whole price, paid in three milestones, and the site is yours the day it launches. If a simple starter site is all you need right now, we'll say so and point you to a good builder.
這類方案對部分商戶而言是不錯的起點。它們通常是加上您標誌的模板,放在賣方的帳戶內,真正的成本會在之後的月費,以及日後想轉走時才顯現。我們的價格就是全部價格,分三期支付,網站上線當天即屬於您。如果您現階段只需要一個簡單的入門網站,我們會坦白告訴您,並為您推薦合適的自助建站工具。
Will I be #1 on Google? 我的網站會在 Google 排第一嗎?
No one can promise that honestly, so we focus on what earns it: a fast, mobile-first site; correct English and Chinese page structure so Google indexes both; your Google Business Profile set up with a Chinese name, hours and photos; old links redirected on a rebuild. Then we show you the numbers in Google's own tools.
沒有人能誠實地作此承諾,所以我們專注於贏得排名的基礎:快速、以手機優先的網站;正確的中英文頁面結構,讓 Google 兩種語言都能收錄;妥善設定您的 Google 商家檔案(含中文名稱、營業時間及照片);重建時轉址所有舊連結。然後以 Google 自己的工具向您展示數據。
Traditional or Simplified Chinese? 繁體還是簡體?
Traditional, standard written Chinese by default — readable by Hong Kong, Taiwanese and mainland customers, written by a native speaker, never machine-translated. If most of your customers read Simplified, add the Simplified version as a module.
預設為繁體書面語——香港、台灣及內地讀者均能閱讀,由母語者撰寫,絕非機器翻譯。若您的顧客以簡體讀者為主,可加購簡體版本。
Do you take a cut of my orders or bookings? 你們會從我的訂單或預約中抽成嗎?
No. Ordering and booking run in your own Square, Squarespace or Shopify account; the only fees are the platform's card-processing fees, paid to them, not to us. If you already use Chowbus, Fantuan or a POS ordering page, we link to it rather than build a second one.
不會。點餐及預約在您自己的 Square、Squarespace 或 Shopify 帳戶內運作;唯一的費用是平台本身的刷卡手續費,付給平台而非我們。若您已使用 Chowbus、Fantuan 或收銀系統的點餐頁面,我們會直接連結,而不會另建一套。
I already use DoorDash, Uber Eats or Fantuan. Do I have to give them up? 我已使用 DoorDash、Uber Eats 或飯糰,需要放棄它們嗎?
No — keep them. The apps are where new customers find you; your own site is where regulars should order. Your part: keep your app accounts as they are, tell us which plan tier you're on, and decide whether you'll pass the courier fee to customers. Our part: build ordering on your own site (usually Square Online, in your account), link your Fantuan, Chowbus, DoorDash and Uber pages from the site so nothing is lost, print a "order direct and save" QR for bags, receipts and tables, and show you the weekly numbers so you can see orders moving from 30% commission to your own site.
不需要,請保留。外賣平台是新顧客找到您的地方;您自己的網站則是熟客應該下單的地方。您需要做的:維持現有平台帳戶不變,告訴我們您目前的方案等級,並決定是否將運費轉嫁給顧客。我們負責的:在您自己的網站建立點餐(通常以您帳戶內的 Square Online 建立)、在網站連結您的飯糰、Chowbus、DoorDash 及 Uber 頁面以免流失、製作「直接下單更划算」的 QR 碼供餐袋、收據及餐桌使用,並每週向您展示數據,讓您看見訂單由 30% 佣金逐步轉到自己的網站。
How do the delivery apps actually charge me? 外賣平台到底怎樣向我收費?
Commission is a percentage of the food subtotal on every order, on top of the fees the customer pays. As of September 2026: DoorDash Basic 15% · Plus 25% · Premier 30% for delivery, 6% on pickup. Uber Eats Lite 15% · Plus 25% · Premium 30%. Grubhub about 13% delivery plus about 10% "marketing", so 25% or more in practice. Fantuan, Chowbus and HungryPanda do not publish rates — they are negotiated; ask your rep for the number in writing. Paid promotions and ads are extra. Pros: new customers, DashPass and Uber One reach, no drivers to manage. Cons: you pay the same 25–30% on your regulars, you never get the customer's contact, the platform can change the rate, and most owners raise menu prices to cover it. On a $40 order at 30% you keep $28. On your own site with on-demand delivery you pay the card fee (about 3%) plus Square's $1.50 per order plus a flat courier fee of roughly $6–10 that you can pass to the customer — so you keep about $37 if the customer pays the courier, or $28–31 if you absorb it. Pickup orders on your site keep about $38.
佣金按每張訂單的食物小計抽取百分比,而顧客另外支付的費用不計在內。截至 2026 年 9 月:DoorDash Basic 15%、Plus 25%、Premier 30%(外送),自取 6%。Uber Eats Lite 15%、Plus 25%、Premium 30%。Grubhub 約 13% 外送加約 10%「推廣費」,實際約 25% 或以上。飯糰、Chowbus、熊貓外賣不公開費率,屬個別議價,請向您的業務代表索取書面數字。付費推廣及廣告另計。好處:新顧客、DashPass 及 Uber One 會員流量、無需自行管理司機。壞處:熟客的訂單同樣被抽 25–30%、您永遠拿不到顧客的聯絡方式、平台可隨時調整費率,而且大多數老闆要提高菜單價格來填補。一張 $40 的訂單,抽 30% 後您只剩 $28。在您自己的網站用即時外送,只需付刷卡費(約 3%)、Square 每單 $1.50,以及約 $6–10 的固定司機費(可轉嫁給顧客)——顧客付運費時您約保留 $37,您自行承擔時約 $28–31。網站自取訂單約保留 $38。
How does an order on my own site reach a driver? 我網站上的訂單如何送到司機手上?
The customer orders and pays on your site. The order appears on your tablet or kitchen printer, exactly like an app order. If it is a delivery, the system requests a DoorDash or Uber courier through Square's on-demand delivery — you never call anyone, the driver is dispatched at a flat fee, and the customer gets tracking by text. Pickup orders just show the pickup time. What you need: a Square account in your name, a tablet or printer, your menu with prices and options, hours and prep time, a delivery radius, and a decision on who pays the courier fee. What we do: set it all up, place test orders with you, train you to pause items and change hours, and link your existing Fantuan / Chowbus / app pages. Two honest limits: courier coverage follows DoorDash and Uber's availability in your area, and Fantuan or Chowbus orders cannot be routed through your website — those stay in their own apps.
顧客在您的網站下單並付款。訂單會出現在您的平板或廚房打印機上,與平台訂單一樣。若是外送,系統會透過 Square 的即時外送向 DoorDash 或 Uber 召喚司機——您無需致電任何人,司機按固定費用派出,顧客會收到短訊追蹤。自取訂單則只顯示取餐時間。您需要準備:以您名義的 Square 帳戶、一部平板或打印機、附價格及選項的菜單、營業時間及備餐時間、外送範圍,以及決定由誰支付司機費用。我們負責:全部設定、與您一起測試下單、教您暫停菜式及更改時間,並連結您現有的飯糰/Chowbus/平台頁面。兩點坦白說明:司機覆蓋範圍取決於 DoorDash 及 Uber 在您地區的服務;飯糰或 Chowbus 的訂單無法經您的網站處理——它們只能留在各自的應用程式內。
How quickly do you reply, and who am I talking to? 你們多快回覆?我是與誰聯絡?
Within one business day, Monday to Saturday. You are talking to Roger — the person who writes, builds and trains. There is no sales team and no hand-off to someone you haven't met. Email, phone, text or WeChat, whichever you prefer. Happy to put you in touch with a past client.
週一至週六,一個工作天內回覆。與您聯絡的是尤定本本人——負責撰寫、建站及培訓的同一個人。沒有銷售團隊,也不會轉交給您未曾見過的人。電郵、電話、短訊或微信皆可。亦樂意為您聯絡過往客戶查證。
Sites we built that are still running
至今仍在運作的作品
Tell Roger about your business
告訴尤定本您的生意
Twenty minutes, no obligation, in English or 粵語 — or in writing over WeChat or text if you prefer 普通話. He replies personally within one business day. 二十分鐘,沒有任何義務,粵語或英語皆可;國語人士可以微信或短訊書面溝通。尤定本會在一個工作天內親自回覆。
- Phone / Text 電話 / 短訊
- (323) 770-3031
- WeChat 微信
- Text or email for the QR 短訊或電郵索取二維碼
- Email 電郵
- hello@eastmeetsweb.com
- In person 面談
- Monterey Park, CA 91754 · Mon–Sat 9am–7pm